Libre office is a free suite of productivity applications suitable for a variety of operating systems such as Linux, Microsoft Windows, Solaris, OpenVMS, IRIX & Mac OS X(1). Libre Office supports the open document standard for data interchange.
Libre office source code was released in July 2000 with an aim to reduce the dominant market share of Microsoft and is available under GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
Libre Office packages are similar in look and feel, very easy to use and offer some amazing benefits. Common tools are used across the suite, you therefore do not have to remember, which application or tool was used to create a particular file. A File Open command on Libre Office from anywhere and can launch the correct application. Most of the documents are saved in OpenDocument format, which is the new international standard data from the OpenDocument compliant software
Tetra provides following services on Libre Office :
- Due diligence services, to understand the level to which Libre office can be adopted in an organization.
- Deployment : To deploy Libre office for small and large enterprises.
- Support : We provide backend as well as dedicated manpower for large Libre office deployments.
- Training : We provide Libre office trainings to Corporates which help fast adoption of Libre office.
- Macro Conversion : We provide service to convert MS office Macros to Macros which can work on Libre office.
Allow our representative to either call you in 24 hours or E-Mail you for additional details about our services - Click Here.