A Human Resources Management System (HRMS) is a system which is designed to manage an organization's computerized and automated human resource (HR) processes. The perfect HRMS for business should be helpful to the HR department in automating the systems . Where data is complex and detailed and rules can be clearly defined within a system it becomes easy to work with HRMS. In many organizations, maximum time of an HR department’s time is spent in processing employee information and answering questions. This is where HRMS and payroll software come into play. The routine administration involved in daily HR operations drains most of the available time and energy. HRMS seamlessly integrates all the major HR activities in the organization. The HRMS covers Core HR, Payroll, Performance Management System, Leave Management System and Employee Portal.
Tetra Information Services Pvt Ltd provides support and development of HRMS on Open source technologies. Tetra HRMS is completely web based software. While opting for the Tetra HRMS client need not worry about the costly installation and maintenance of Hardware, Software and related infrastructure. Being based on open source technologies reduces cost and make it cost effective. It is most robust, secure, scalable and works across-platform.
Key Features of Tetra HRMS
- Core HR takes care of all master and employee details.
- Payroll processing system with compliance and integration with attendance systems.
- Complete performance management system which includes KRA, Appraisals etc.
- Leave management system
- Travel management system with workflow integration
- Employee portal is a link between employees and the organization. Employee self service which helps employees to enter their requests and view status of those requests.
- Multi companies can be handled.
- Our industry tailored application helps in speeding up delivery times, greatly reducing project risks and setting & running up the process fast.
- Tetra helps in customizing an HRMS package in very reliable and cost effective ways so businesses can implement the best practices embedded in the acquired HRMS system.